Pristina – ESI speaks at a NATO Parliamentary Assembly seminar
10 October 2022
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in “102nd Rose-Roth Seminar: Euro-Atlantic Integration of the Western Balkans: Protracted Challenges, New Realities and Future Perspectives.” The Seminar was organised by the NATO Parliamentary Assembly in cooperation with the Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo and the Geneva Centre for Security Governance (DCAF). It took place in Pristina from 8 to 11 October 2022. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI Report: “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”