Gracanica – ESI speaks at a Western Balkans progressive leadership seminar
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke at a seminar titled “Regional Cooperation for Peace and Security” organised by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Belgrade Office and the Dutch Foundation Max van der Stoel. The seminar took place from 26 to 29 May 2022 in Belgrade, Serbia. Adnan spoke via Zoom at a panel on “Western Balkans 2022 Security Challenges” where he presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”