Tirana – ESI takes part in the Balkans Dialogue Initiative
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a conference titled “Balkans Dialogues Initiative: EU integration perspective of the Western Balkans in times of crisis.” The conference was organised by the Atlantic Council, BFPE from Belgrade and Albanian Media Institute from Tirana. It was organised in Tirana and took place from 16 to 18 March 2022. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, and moderated a panel discussion on implications of Ukraine war in Western Balkans. The conference was attended by politicians, diplomats and think tankers from the region, the EU and the USA.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”