Berlin – ESI takes part in a breakfast dicussion on Montenegro
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in the "Balkan Breakfast on Montenegro" event coordinated by the German Council of Foreign Relations (DGAP).
The breakfast convened influential policymakers and representatives from think tanks based in Berlin and Montenegro. During the gathering, Adnan presented several key findings from ESI's research and analysis.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"