Berlin – ESI takes part in a discussion on the Western Balkans in the time of war in Ukraine
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a panel discussion titled “The Balkan relations in the time of war in Ukraine.” The discussion was organised by the Belgrade Centre for Security Policy (BCSP). It was organised via Zoom. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis. The conference was attended by diplomats and think tankers from the region.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”