Berlin – ESI takes part in ECFR’s closed-door discussion on Bosnia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a closed-door discussion hosted by the European Council on Foreign Relation titled “Transatlantic agenda for Bosnia and Herzegovina.” The discussion included high ranking politicians and diplomats from the United States and Germany. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “No border changes: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”