Sarajevo – ESI takes part in ECFR’s Western Balkans Strategy Group
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a meeting of the European Council on Foreign Relation’s Western Balkans Strategy Group in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The meeting was held under a title “The Western Balkans in EU’s geopolitical thinking” and took place from 14 to 15 November 2022. It was supported by the German Foreign Office. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI Report: “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”