Athens – ESI takes part in ECFR’s Western Balkans Strategy Group
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in the European Council on Foreign Relation’s Western Balkans Strategy Group meeting in Athens, Greece. This event, titled "(Geo)political Shifts in Wider Europe: Is the EU Poised for a New Phase in Enlargement?" was primarily supported by the German Foreign Office.
It brought together leading policymakers from the European Union and the Western Balkans, alongside representatives from various think tanks. Adnan presented some of ESI's research findings and analytical work during the meeting.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"