Berlin – ESI takes part in an expert discussion on the EU in the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an expert discussion titled “Geostrategic Competition for the EU in the Western Balkans: External actors’ involvement in the areas of foreign and security policy.” The expert discussion was organised by the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP). It brought together German policy makers and selected experts from the region. Adnan spoke on the situation in Bosnia and presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- ESI proposal: “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- ESI proposal: “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”