Berlin – ESI takes part in a high-level background discussion on the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a high-level background discussion titled “Implications of the Russian Invasion of Ukraine for the Western Balkans. Challenges and Options for the New German Government.” The discussion was organised by the Balkans in Europe Policy Advisory Group, DGAP and Südosteuropa Gesellschaft. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis. The conference was attended by diplomats and think tankers from the region and Germany.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”