Skopje – ESI takes part in a leaders meeting in North Macedonia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a meeting with North Macedonia’s leaders titled “Russian aggression against Ukraine: New momentum for the EU enlargement?” This meeting was organised by the Belgrade Security Conference and the Belgrade Centre for Security Policy. It brought together President of North Maceodnia, Stevo Pendarovski, Deputy Prime Minister, Slavica Grkovska, as well as members of the civil society and diplomats based in Skopje. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"