Berlin – ESI takes part in a meeting on the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a virtual meeting of the Working Group on the Western Balkans. The meeting was organised by the Aspen Germany Institute and supported by the German Federal Foreign Office. During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis. Other participant included policy makers and think tankers from the EU, the Western Balkans and the USA.
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"