Berlin – ESI takes part in a panel on the anniversary of the Dayton Peace Accords
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a conference titled “Bosnian and Herzegovinian Peace Agreement turns 25: Keeping the Peace and Championing a Liberal, Democratic and Prosperous Bosnia and Herzegovina.” Adnan took part in a panel on “The way to a liberal, democratic and prosperous Bosnia and Herzegovina: What role for the EU?” The conference was organised by the International Institute for Peace in Vienna in cooperation with the Austrian Institute for International Affairs and the Karl Renner Institute from Vienna. Panellists included Johann Sattler, EU ambassador and special representative in Sarajevo, Wolfgang Petritsch, Ilana Bet-El, Senada Selo Sabic and Hannes Swoboda.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"