Berlin – ESI takes part in a round table discussion with Kosovo’s president
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a round table discussion with the President of Republic of Kosovo, Vjosa Osmani. The was organised by the Aspen Institute Germany. It brought together policy makers and think tankers from Berlin.
In the discussion Adnan presented some of ESI’s research and analysis on the Western Balkans and Kosovo.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"