Berlin – ESI takes part in a roundtable on the security situation in the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a roundtable titled “The Security Situation in Western Balkans vis-à-vis the Russian-Ukrainian War.” The roundtable was organised by the Centre for Analysing, Monitoring and Reporting (CAMR) from Bratislava. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”