Paris – ESI takes part in a seminar on Europe’s new geopolitical dynamics
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a seminar titled “Europe’s new geopolitical dynamics: Western Balkans and beyond” organised by the Jacques Delors Institute and the Open Society Foundations and supported by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The seminar brought together representatives of civil society organisations from the Western Balkans and the EU, as well as French policy makers. Adnan spoke at the session titled “Relaunching Western Balkans accession to the EU” where he presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI Report: “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”