Berlin – ESI takes part in a virtual discussion on role of women and CSOs in Bosnian EU accession process
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a virtual discussion titled “BiH is in Europe, but when will we join the EU? From the angle of civil society and women's perspectives.” The virtual discussion was organised by a Sarajevo based non-governmental organisation “Prava za sve” and supported by Swedish organisation Kvinna Kvinna and it took place on 15 October 2020. During the discussion Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, with a special focus on Bosnia. Other speakers included representatives of academia, EU Delegation in Sarajevo and Directorate for European Integration of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"