Berlin – ESI takes part in a virtual training for Bosnia’s young public servants
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke at a virtual training titled “EU scheme for young professionals in Bosnia and Herzegovina.” The training and this virtual debate on “Dealing with the EU bubble” was organised by a Development Office of the College of Europe in Bruges and it took place on 4 November 2020. During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, with a special focus on a need to abandon cliches about Bosnia.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"