Berlin – ESI takes part in a webinar on Bosnia’s October elections
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a Zoom webinar titled “Bosnia and Herzegovina’s 2 October Election: Opportunities, Threats and the Youth Vote.” It was organised by the Silba Denmark and the Platform for Peace and Humanity. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
ESI proposals for background reading:
- The Balkan Turtle Race – A warning for Ukraine
- Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova
- No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory
- Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions
- Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it