Berlin – ESI takes part in a webinar on the Dayton Peace Accords
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a webinar titled “25 years of the Dayton Agreement: Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Uneasy Peace.” The webinar was organised by the US based Association for the Study of Nationalities. Panellists included Florian Bieber, Alida Vracic, Danijela Majstorovic and Damir Kapidzic. During the webinar Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"