Berlin – ESI takes part in the Western Balkans Working Group
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in the Western Balkans Working Group established by the Aspen Institute Germany and which took place on 7 and 8 November 2023.
The Working Group meets two times a year and brings together representatives of the key foreign ministries of EU member states, deputy foreign and Europe ministers from the Western Balkans, and selected group of civil society representatives. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”