Berlin – ESI talks with Bosnian diaspora organisations in the USA
13 November 2021
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online conference “A Strategic Vision for the Future” organised by the World Congress of Bosniaks based in the USA. Adnan spoke at a panel on Euro-Atlantic integration and EU membership for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Adnan presented some of the ESI proposals and research.
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"