Berlin – ESI talks Western Balkans with Sciences Po students
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a virtual meeting with students from the Paris Institute of Political Science – Sciences Po – to discuss Western Balkans and EU relations. The meeting was part of a course on “Western Balkans and the EU.” During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, focusing on Bosnia and Herzegovina and the state of EU enlargement policy.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"