Gerald Knaus speaks on a panel organised by the Brussels-based European Policy Centre, in collaboration with the King Baudouin Foundation and the World Bank, on Migration and Remittances: Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Other speakers include Ali Mansour, former Lead Economist at the World Bank, and Norbert Bielefeld, Deputy Director Payment Systems at the World Savings Banks Institute. Gerald presents the most recent ESI Kosovo-related report "Cutting The Lifeline. Migration, Families and the Future Of Kosovo".
16 January 2007
ESI in Brussels – Worldbank presentation on Migration and Remittances
- 3 October 2017: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27 September 2017: Stockholm – ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22 September 2017: Cologne – ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19 September 2017: Munich – ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17 September 2017: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7 September 2017: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6 September 2017: Berlin – The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5 September 2017: Bled – ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6 July 2017: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4 July 2017: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4 July 2017: Istanbul – ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3 July 2017: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29 June 2017: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22 June 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20 June 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- 20 June 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Problem Solved? - How to tackle the Refugee Crisis and Migration to the EU"
- 15 June 2017: Budapest – ESI at CEU workshop on action research, effective writing, visualization, and advocacy
- 14 June 2017: ESI interview on Dutch TV on EU asylum and migration policy
- 9 June 2017: Brussels – ESI on the Western Balkans at the Political Assembly of the European People's Party
- 8 June 2017: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College on the Western Balkans and meetings on EU asylum and border policy
- More news…