On Monday 11 April, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer discussed with a group of 15 journalists from South-East Europe the lessons from the visa liberalisation process for the Western Balkans for the enlargement process, the possibility that visa requirements are re-introduced and the situation in Kosovo. The journalists were participants of a training course organised by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Thomson Reuters Foundation called "Political and Economic Reporting from Southeast Europe".
11 April 2011
ESI with SEE journalists in Brussels
- 7 Aralık 2017: Novi Sad – ESI discusses EU perspective of the Western Balkans
- 6 Aralık 2017: Brussels – Meetings on EU Balkan policy, the Macedonian name issue, and a plan to overcome the crisis in the Aegean
- 29 Kasım 2017: Athens – Meetings and presentations on the impact of the EU-Turkey statement
- 23 Kasım 2017: Zurich – Swiss lessons for EU reception and asylum policy
- 20 Kasım 2017: Hannover – ESI at panel debate on the situation of refugees in Libya and in the Mediterranean
- 13 Kasım 2017: Vienna – ESI presentations: The EU in Wonderland - What's wrong in the European debate on borders, asylum, and refugees
- 6 Kasım 2017: Skopje – Meetings on on EU enlargement, education, and refugees
- 23 Ekim 2017: Rome – ESI debating refugee and migration policy at the Festival della Diplomazia
- 20 Ekim 2017: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a round table on EU policy towards the Western Balkans
- 19 Ekim 2017: Wilton Park – ESI presenting proposals for rule of law reforms at high level event on "Security, the Western Balkans and the UK"
- 11 Ekim 2017: Beirut – ESI at advocacy retreat to discuss refugee and human rights policy
- 10 Ekim 2017: Brussels – ESI presentation on the Rome Plan for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean
- 3 Ekim 2017: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27 Eylül 2017: Stockholm ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22 Eylül 2017: Cologne ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19 Eylül 2017: Munich ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17 Eylül 2017: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7 Eylül 2017: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6 Eylül 2017: Berlin The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5 Eylül 2017: Bled ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- More news…