ESI's Gerald Knaus has been invited to speak at the Sixth General assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Batumi where he will moderate the panel "Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership: Reestablishing EU Focus amid Deterioration". Other speakers at the assembly include Giorgi Margvelashvili, President of Georgia, Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Richard Giragosian, Regional Studies Centre, Martin Hagström, Ambassador of Sweden for the Eastern Partnership, among others.
20 November 2014
Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 23 Ekim 2017: Rome – ESI debating refugee and migration policy at the Festival della Diplomazia
- 20 Ekim 2017: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a round table on EU policy towards the Western Balkans
- 19 Ekim 2017: Wilton Park – ESI presenting proposals for rule of law reforms at high level event on "Security, the Western Balkans and the UK"
- 11 Ekim 2017: Beirut – ESI at advocacy retreat to discuss refugee and human rights policy
- 10 Ekim 2017: Brussels – ESI presentation on the Rome Plan for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean
- 3 Ekim 2017: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27 Eylül 2017: Stockholm ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22 Eylül 2017: Cologne ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19 Eylül 2017: Munich ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17 Eylül 2017: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7 Eylül 2017: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6 Eylül 2017: Berlin The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5 Eylül 2017: Bled ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6 Temmuz 2017: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4 Temmuz 2017: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4 Temmuz 2017: Istanbul ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3 Temmuz 2017: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29 Haziran 2017: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22 Haziran 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20 Haziran 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- More news…