ESI's Kristof Bender attended a colloquium on "Avoiding the 'Turkey Game' in the Western Balkans" on 8 and 9 December. Organised in Vienna by the Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue and the Centre for Liberal Strategies from Sofia, the colloquium brought together a select group of about 20 Balkan specialists, including Ivan Krastev, Wolfgang Petritsch, James O'Brien, Saso Ordanoski and Vetton Surroi. Kristof provided introductory remarks for a panel on "challenges of the different timelines for different candidate countries".
8 December 2010
ESI discussing the Balkans in Vienna
- 7. mart 2017.: Vienna – Towards a humane and effective asylum policy
- 22. februar 2017.: Bratislava - ESI discussing migration and developments on the Balkan route
- 12. januar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI discusses populism in the EU
- 19. decembar 2016.: Athens – A progressive EU Asylum and Border policy is possible
- 9. decembar 2016.: Pristina - Balkan Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 9. decembar 2016.: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8. decembar 2016.: Brussels – Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7. decembar 2016.: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30. novembar 2016.: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 29. novembar 2016.: Brussels – Visa Liberalisation as an EU Foreign Policy Tool
- 28. novembar 2016.: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25. novembar 2016.: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15. novembar 2016.: Hamburg – Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7. novembar 2016.: Vienna – ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4. novembar 2016.: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4. novembar 2016.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29. oktobar 2016.: Budva – ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27. oktobar 2016.: Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26. oktobar 2016.: Vienna – ESI lecture on European values
- 22. oktobar 2016.: Thessaloniki – ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- More news…