ESI's Kristof Bender attended a colloquium on "Avoiding the 'Turkey Game' in the Western Balkans" on 8 and 9 December. Organised in Vienna by the Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue and the Centre for Liberal Strategies from Sofia, the colloquium brought together a select group of about 20 Balkan specialists, including Ivan Krastev, Wolfgang Petritsch, James O'Brien, Saso Ordanoski and Vetton Surroi. Kristof provided introductory remarks for a panel on "challenges of the different timelines for different candidate countries".
8 December 2010
ESI discussing the Balkans in Vienna
- 22. novembar 2013.: Podgorica - ESI at round table on European integration and corruption
- 14. novembar 2013.: ESI in Berlin – Event on Serbia-Kosovo relations at Böll Foundation
- 5. oktobar 2013.: ESI in Budva – Strategic Planning Seminar organised by Montenegro's MFA
- 2. oktobar 2013.: Podgorica – ESI film screening and panel discussion on the processes of Croatia's accession to the EU and lessons for Montenegro
- 2. oktobar 2013.: Brussels – ESI speaking on "Lessons learned from the Balkans visa liberalisation process" at a Hearing at the European Parliament
- 1. oktobar 2013.: Tbilisi – ESI at round table conference on "Prospects and Challenges of Visa Liberalization Process in Georgia"
- 25. septembar 2013.: Ghent – Film screening of ESI Croatia documentary at the Film Plateu
- 12. septembar 2013.: Upcoming: ESI in Belgrade, Vienna, Tbilisi, Istanbul, Visby, and Salzburg
- 12. septembar 2013.: Interview with Gerald Knaus in Dnevni Avaz: "It won’t be Bosnia's fault if visas are re-imposed"
- 9. juli 2013.: Brussels – ESI contributes to book "Thessaloniki@10"
- 1. juli 2013.: New ESI Junior Fellows in Berlin and Istanbul
- 24. juni 2013.: Berlin – ESI at conference on Southeastern Europe and Europe 2014
- 23. juni 2013.: ESI at the Albanian parliamentary elections
- 20. juni 2013.: Salzburg – ESI at TV debate on the "European crisis"
- 19. juni 2013.: Regensburg – ESI lecture on "Decline and Growth? Serbia and Anatolia, two European stories"
- 10. juni 2013.: Stockholm – Round Table Conference on Political Prisoners and the Council of Europe
- 7. juni 2013.: Istanbul – ESI at EU conference on "Rethinking Global Challenges: Constructing a Common Future for Turkey and the EU"
- 6. juni 2013.: Istanbul – ESI briefing at Columbia Global Centers: Cutting the Turkey-EU Visa Knot. How Turks can travel freely to Europe
- 4. juni 2013.: Berlin – ESI at the German Bundestag: European values, repression, and authoritarian rule. Why Azerbaijan matters
- 31. maj 2013.: Budva – ESI at conference on Montenegro's accession talks and EU enlargement
- More news…