ESI's Kristof Bender attended a colloquium on "Avoiding the 'Turkey Game' in the Western Balkans" on 8 and 9 December. Organised in Vienna by the Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue and the Centre for Liberal Strategies from Sofia, the colloquium brought together a select group of about 20 Balkan specialists, including Ivan Krastev, Wolfgang Petritsch, James O'Brien, Saso Ordanoski and Vetton Surroi. Kristof provided introductory remarks for a panel on "challenges of the different timelines for different candidate countries".
8 December 2010
ESI discussing the Balkans in Vienna
- 3. februar 2016.: ESI in Istanbul – The future for reforms in the Eastern Neighbourhood - Visa liberalisation, the refugee crisis and the new security situation
- 2. februar 2016.: ESI in Athens – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 29. januar 2016.: ESI in Washington DC – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis at the Swedish Embassy
- 28. januar 2016.: ESI in Washington – Germany & the Future of the European Security Order
- 25. januar 2016.: ESI in Brussels – Rethinking human rights in EU external policies
- 21. januar 2016.: ESI in Berlin – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 21. januar 2016.: Vienna – ESI at conference on refugee crisis
- 21. januar 2016.: Brussels – ESI at policy dialogue: Visa liberalisation for Kosovo – Moving from isolation to integration?
- 15. januar 2016.: ESI in Berlin – International responses to political imprisonment: How to address limitations of individual case work?
- 19. decembar 2015.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in training of young BiH politicians
- 17. decembar 2015.: Sarajevo – ESI discusses with BiH youth the future of EU enlargement
- 14. decembar 2015.: Barcelona – ESI presents its ideas on the future of EU enlargement and on Bosnia
- 11. decembar 2015.: Paris – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 9. decembar 2015.: Brussels – European future of Bosnia and Herzegovina – 20 years after Dayton-Paris Peace Agreement
- 4. decembar 2015.: Vienna – EU foreign policy and the Western Balkans - Reengagement as a strategic choice
- 1. decembar 2015.: Berlin – Meetings and presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 27. novembar 2015.: Belgrade – ESI presents its proposal for Syrian refugee crisis to SEE parliamentarians
- 25. novembar 2015.: The Hague – Meetings and debates on migration and EU enlargement
- 24. novembar 2015.: Sofia – ESI presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis and history education and politics
- 20. novembar 2015.: Stockholm – ESI public lecture: EU, Turkey, Germany, Sweden and the refugee crisis
- More news…