ESI's Gerald Knaus presented an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to seven EU ambassadors to Turkey – Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Netherlands, and Austria – as well as to the Head of the EU delegation, Béla Szombati, Turkish officials, and other international diplomats.
7 February 2014
Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 23. oktobar 2017.: Rome – ESI debating refugee and migration policy at the Festival della Diplomazia
- 20. oktobar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a round table on EU policy towards the Western Balkans
- 19. oktobar 2017.: Wilton Park – ESI presenting proposals for rule of law reforms at high level event on "Security, the Western Balkans and the UK"
- 11. oktobar 2017.: Beirut – ESI at advocacy retreat to discuss refugee and human rights policy
- 10. oktobar 2017.: Brussels – ESI presentation on the Rome Plan for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean
- 3. oktobar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27. septembar 2017.: Stockholm – ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22. septembar 2017.: Cologne – ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19. septembar 2017.: Munich – ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17. septembar 2017.: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7. septembar 2017.: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6. septembar 2017.: Berlin – The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5. septembar 2017.: Bled – ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6. juli 2017.: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4. juli 2017.: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4. juli 2017.: Istanbul – ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3. juli 2017.: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29. juni 2017.: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22. juni 2017.: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20. juni 2017.: Berlin – ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- More news…