The Turkish Centre for International Relations & Strategic Analysis (www.turksam.org/en//) (Uluslararasi Iliskiler ve Stratejik Analizler Merkezi Turksam) was founded in 2004 in Ankara. Its director is Sinan Ogan. Turksam's projects focus on the Eurasia region. Turksam has an Institute for Armenian Studies www.turksam.org/en/b45.html within the regional programme on the Caucasus.
Events dealing with Turkey-Armenia issues
26 March 2010
- "The Armenian Problem" brainstorming conference ("Ermeni Sorunu" Konulu Beyin Firtinasi Toplantisi)
- "Turkiye-Ermenistan-Azerbaycan Iliskileri, Protokoller ve Ermeni Tasarilari"
- "Turkey-Armenia-Azerbaijan relations, protocols and Armenian Drafts"
Communication: Gozde Kilic Yasin: email@example.com
Sinan Ogan, founder and chairman of TURKSAM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sinan Ogan's personal website: www.sinanogan.com
- Articles by Sinan Ogan: www.sinanogan.com/listele.aspx?ID=MAKALELER
- Turksam publications concerning Armenia: "Is Karabakh Provision diluted for opening the borders with Armenia?", 20 April 2010
- Sinan Ogan in an interview with Armenian daily Zhamanak, 13 November 2009, www.turksam.org/en/a251.html
Oguzlar Mahallesi, Türkocagi Cad. 1388. Sok (eski 32. Sok), No: 52
Balgat / Ankara
Tel: +90 312 285 31 00, +90 312 285 00 66
Fax: +90 312 285 00 71
Turkey's media landscape
Academics working on Turkey-Armenia relations
NGOs and foundations
Politicians, diplomats, foreign ministry
Business associations / Business people