In recent weeks ESI analysts and reports featured in large stories in the quality press across Europe. Verena Ringler gave a long interview on the Turkey debate in Europe to business daily DUNYA. Verena Knaus gave a long interview to Bulgarian KAPITAL about recent trends in the Turkish economy and society. Gerald Knaus gave an interview to Austrian magazine PROFIL about recent developments in Turkey. An interview with Gerald for DNEVNI AVAZ (Bosnia) was the main front-page news (for the second time in 2006) on 26 March. German quality weekly DIE ZEIT published a long portrait of Gerald and discussed the work of ESI.
13 April 2006
Hamburg - Istanbul - Sofia - Sarajevo - Vienna: ESI analysts and reports in the European media
- 20 June 2018: Bern – ESI briefing on caviar diplomacy for the Swiss delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- 20 June 2018: Berlin – ESI debating with young social democrats (Jusos) on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 18 June 2018: Prague – Seminar on the future of European migration and asylum policy
- 17 June 2018: Berlin – ESI meets governing board of the Western Balkans Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO)
- 12 June 2018: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8 June 2018: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7 June 2018: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6 June 2018: Munich and Salzburg – ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6 June 2018: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6 June 2018: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28 May 2018: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25 May 2018: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- 23 May 2018: The Hague – Meetings on the reform of the European asylum system
- 22 May 2018: Berlin – ESI at panel on Bosnia's EU path and politics
- 21 May 2018: Vienna – ESI meets UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- 17 May 2018: Dakar – ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the countries of origin"
- 15 May 2018: Brussels – ESI with EU Commissioner Oettinger at expert workshop: Unblocking the refugee relocation impasse?
- 5 May 2018: Hohenems – Presentation on Europe, asylum and human rights
- 4 May 2018: Skopje – ESI at conference on state capture in the Western Balkans
- 3 May 2018: Vienna – ESI at conference on the EU and the Western Balkans
- More news…