ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke at a panel on “What is a way forward for Bosnia?”, event organised by the Belgrade Security Forum.
He presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on Bosnia and the future of EU enlargement to the Western Balkans. He attended the Belgrade Security Forum until 19 October where he had an opportunity to meet numerous policy makers, diplomats, analysts and journalists working on the Western Balkans.
- ESI, “Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap”, 31 January 2018.
- ESI, “Don’t believe the Hype – Why Bosnian democracy will not end this October”, 30 January 2018.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: Questionnaire the first thing EU did right in BiH in 10 years" (20 December 2017)
- ESI, “Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichιs – False ideas and why they matter”, 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today", 23 October 2017.
- European Western Balkans, “Adnan Ćerimagić: The Idea that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Special Case Needs to be Changed”, 12 December 2016.
- BiEPB, “The untold story behind Bosnia’s EU membership application”, 17 March 2016.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), “EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina”, 12 December 2015.
- Nezavisne novine (Bosnian daily), "Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Dayton je svima i krivac i izgovor" ("Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Everyone blames Dayton and use it as excuse"), 15 September 2015.
- ESI, “Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade”, 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, “Bosnians care – But will protests change things?”, 23 December 2014.
- ESI, “Not for lack of trying. Chronology of efforts to solve Sejdic-Finci conundrum”, October 2013.
- ESI, “Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process”, 17 October 2013.
- ESI, “Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application”, 7 October 2013.