From 2 to 6 September 2019 ESI's Kristof Bender, together with Carsten Schneider of the CEU and Bernhard Knoll of the Hertie School of Governance, visited Yerevan and Chisinau to work with policy research fellows on various projects, ranging from minority rights in Armenia to energy security in Moldova. The fellows participate in an Open Society research fellowship programme in co-operation with the Hertie School of Governance from Berlin.
2 September 2019
Yerevan & Chisinau – ESI training young policy researchers
- 19 December 2019: Banjul – ESI advocating win-win cooperation on migration between The Gambia and Germany
- 13 December 2019: Vienna – ESI in jury of BIRN Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 12 December 2019: Berlin – ESI at the Aspen Western Balkans Working Group
- 12 December 2019: Tirana – ESI presenting new proposal on EU accession process
- 9 December 2019: Brussels - ESI discusses reform of the EU enlargement process
- 6 December 2019: Vienna – ESI at round table on "Europe at risk"
- 6 December 2019: Berlin – ESI on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans at the "Balkan Dialogues"
- 5 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at conference on cooperation in the field of migration in the Western Balkans
- 5 December 2019: Rome – ESI at conference on "Paving Legal Pathways for Migration"
- 4 December 2019: The Hague - ESI at panel debate on the integrated approach in arrival centres for asylum seekers
- 3 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at Youth Summit
- 28 November 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on the Balkans and the EU
- 28 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at the annual MIDEM Forum
- 27 November 2019: Vienna – ESI presenting ideas on Western Balkans
- 26 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- 25 November 2019: Braunschweig - ESI presentation on sea rescues
- 23 November 2019: Berlin – ESI organises brainstorming about the rule of law in Poland
- 21 November 2019: Nuremberg – ESI keynote speech at the "Migration Days" of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- 20 November 2019: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 15 November 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting with Nigerian officials on migration partnerships with Germany
- More news…