ESI's Gerald Knaus met with the Federal President of Austria, Alexander van der Bellen, as part of a group of fellows of the Vienna Institute for Human Sciences to discuss the future of Europe. During the meeting, Gerald had the chance to present ESI's research to the president.
- Tagesschau, "Rekord bei Flüchtlingszahlen: Laut UNHCR 70,8 Millionen auf der Flucht" - interview with Gerald Knaus - ("Record refugee numbers: According to UNHCR 70.8 million refugees in the world") (19 June 2019)
- ESI, "How are they doing? European Commission assessments of North Macedonia, Serbia and Albania" (29 May 2019)
- ESI report: The Hypnotist – Aleksandar Vucic, John Bolton and the return of the past (25 April 2019)
- ESI-Batory paper:Under Siege – Why Polish courts matter for Europe (22 March 2019)
- ESI briefing paper: A West Balkan Agenda for 2019, 29 October 2018