ESI's Gerald Knaus has been invited to speak at the Sixth General assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Batumi where he will moderate the panel "Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership: Reestablishing EU Focus amid Deterioration". Other speakers at the assembly include Giorgi Margvelashvili, President of Georgia, Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Richard Giragosian, Regional Studies Centre, Martin Hagström, Ambassador of Sweden for the Eastern Partnership, among others.
20 November 2014
Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 12. juli 2018.: Brussels – ESI at round table on the European future of Bosnia
- 24. juni 2018.: Vienna – ESI in live debate on Austrian TV: "Asylpolitik als Zerreißprobe – wie schafft Europa das?"
- 21. juni 2018.: Freiburg – ESI at public event on migration: "Safe pathways instead of deadly sea
- 20. juni 2018.: Bern – ESI briefing on caviar diplomacy for the Swiss delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- 20. juni 2018.: Berlin – ESI debating with young social democrats (Jusos) on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 18. juni 2018.: Prague – Seminar on the future of European migration and asylum policy
- 17. juni 2018.: Berlin – ESI meets governing board of the Western Balkans Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO)
- 12. juni 2018.: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8. juni 2018.: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7. juni 2018.: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6. juni 2018.: Munich and Salzburg – ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6. juni 2018.: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6. juni 2018.: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28. maj 2018.: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25. maj 2018.: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- 23. maj 2018.: The Hague – Meetings on the reform of the European asylum system
- 22. maj 2018.: Berlin – ESI at panel on Bosnia's EU path and politics
- 21. maj 2018.: Vienna – ESI meets UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- 17. maj 2018.: Dakar – ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the countries of origin"
- 15. maj 2018.: Brussels – ESI with EU Commissioner Oettinger at expert workshop: Unblocking the refugee relocation impasse?
- More news…